- it allows the safe ascent and descent of a vertical line, instantly blocking itself in case of a fall;
- equipped with a lanyard allowing the user to pull the device down during descent;
- equipped with an additional hole for the unlocking of the device when under load;
- the device can be connected to the harness through the components LINK 20 (workload 140 kg), LINK 40 (workload 140 kg) or LINK 30+ (workload 250 kg);
- used in combination with the LINK 30+ component it is ideal for rescue maneuvers with two people.
|140 kg||LINK 20 – LINK 40|
|250 kg||LINK 30+|